I bring extensive corporate experience to my Human Resources & Strategy consultancy. Having started my career in a number of commercial roles (Sales, Marketing and Operations), I developed a passion for optimizing both team and individual performance in a way that aligns with a company’s mission, culture and values as well as the employee’s capabilities and ambitions. In my more recent career, I developed expertise in both generalist and specialist areas of Human Resources in the US, UK and Global roles and have played a leadership role in a Merger and Joint Venture.
Key projects include:
- Leading the Assessment & Selection work stream relating to the implementation of a Joint Venture between two global organizations.
- Establishing an ‘Enterprise Talent’ development program aimed at accelerating successors for a Corporate Executive Team.
- Delivery of Consulting Skills training for a global Financial organization.
- Devising an organization wide Career Development strategy and leading a multi-functional team to develop and implement engaging content and a communication vehicle.
- Leading the change management approach in support of the transition to open plan offices for a key division of a multi-national organization that became the blueprint for all other divisions. I was also invited to present on this to other companies considering similar changes.
- Devising and implementing a metrics and reporting approach to drive greater insights for an Executive Team in relation to their HR Strategy.
- Devising and leading a Global Talent Board for a company’s President and her Leadership Team.